Tuesday 3 October 2017

Crochet Simple Pumpkins . . . a how-to

image (c) Ruth Windover
October is here and Pumpkin Season is officially in full swing!

I am seeing pumpkins in the grocery store, in the fields, at the farmers markets and on front porches.

And the smell of pumpkin spice seems to be lingering everywhere . . . or perhaps the enticing smell has permeated my clothing?  After all, I have sort of fallen in love with Tim Horton's Pumpkin Spice Latte this year and it's starting to become a once a day habit . . . must stop!

As of late last week the weather here in southern Ontario finally turned to more closely resemble the fall season we are in.

A truly Canadian anecdote, last weekend we were swimming, this weekend we went apple picking bundled up in jeans and sweaters!

. . . perhaps it will snow soon? . . .



image (c) Ruth Windover

The cooler weather, and the hope of snow, has started me to thinking about Christmas knits & crafts (too soon? nah!  It's always time for Christmas!!), and designing some new winter-wear items.

This morning Hunny informed me that she wants her mittens to be green and purple sparkle this year.  Not sure what design will come of those colours . . .

Well, before I start in too far on that thought I will finish posting about the Crochet Simple Pumpkins.  They are quick and make adorable fall decor.  They have been a popular purchase from my Facebook shop lately!

I was going to do a photo-tutorial here on the blog but I got playing around with my Info-graphic Design Program again and ended up creating a Pin-able graphic instead!










For more awesome, FREE crochet patterns, why not click on over to allfreecrochet.com and check out there great selection!

Thanks for creating with Red Mitten Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment