Tuesday 30 July 2019

Handmakers Menu Planner

Back to school is a month away!!  At our little Farmhouse we are halfway through a jam-packed, possibly overbooked summer holiday!  On top of that, we have a brand new Kindergarten-er starting school this fall!  It's so exciting!!!



Between enjoying summer with the kids, prepping a child for his first day of school, gardening, completing custom handmade orders, working on a yarn review for yarncanada.ca and working on writing patterns that I have now been working on for longer than I would like to admit . . . meal planning had become an issue!!










With three Littles I have discovered that if I don't meal plan we wind up ordering take-out or eating food from a box 😔.  So, I decided it was time for a change!  So I sat down and put together a menu-planner that seems to work great for us.  It has space for lunch and dinner planning (I left out breakfast because we usually eat the same items - cereal or oatmeal with orange juice and coffee for mommy of course!)  It also has a spot for a grocery list - it's possible to cut off the grocery list but I find myself just taking a photo of it and then shopping with my smartphone (such a "Millennial" thing to do!)



Since I have been finding it so useful this summer, and plan to continue using it throughout the school year, I thought I would share it!!

It's not a pattern, but it definitely makes finding time to create, write and test patterns a lot easier!!  And it fits so nicely into this beautiful "farm life" that our family is creating.







Here is the Menu & Grocery Planner:



Stay tuned for more patterns, inspiration and "farm life" posts!!  Don't forget to follow RED MITTEN DESIGNS on social media!!




Want to check out more free knitting or crochet patterns??  Use the drop down menu at the top of the page ↟ for more RMD FREE patterns!! 

If you use this pattern/meal planner for sale items please provide a link back and give credit.  It's the nice, morally responsible thing to do!!  DO NOT claim this as your own.  You can always write one yourself!  You can do it!  I know you can!!  All photos copyright Ruth Windover and Red Mitten Designs (do not use without permission).  Once again, thank you for choosing a Red Mitten Designs pattern!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment